Thursday, November 10, 2005

Flower Power - Save The Whales?!?!

















My Gawd!!! The embarassment of this pic ... doesn't do me any justice, hahaha ... but it's up for you's to oogle over anyhows.

This was taken Friday the 4th of November for Red Riding Hoods (Jenny's) 25th B-day! At long last the girls are catchin up wiv me ... I was beginning to think I was the only one of us with the potential to be exposed to old age and wrinkles!

Happy Birthday Jenny Girl! xoxo

p.s Whoah! Watch out for "The Greek Lady" wearing her first dress ever, woohoo at long last! :o)

5 Comments:

At 7:21 p.m. GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fantastic picture. Was the party meant to be fancy dress?

i turned 25 last month, and definitely feel like a coffin dodger now.

Kindest regards,

Adam

 
At 10:31 p.m. GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

25 isn't old. At least I hope not ..... I'm almost there!

My friends (who are all older than 25) insist that its the end of all things once you hit that magic number. But I have more faith!

And so should everyone else! Life doesn't end till at least 30! ;)

-ralph

 
At 11:16 p.m. GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great makes 24 seem younger lol

 
At 7:15 p.m. GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well Perlywhirly! I finally made it to ur blog only to find a pic of meself *LOL* I'm *Scarlet* little miss hood .... It was a fun nite, we were all like kids - u are only as old as u feel peeps and I've plenty of youthful years left *Grins* Cool site, nice 1 for Karen and her crew get a good mention. You have to love Lerner! The new album is great. Ciao xxx

 
At 9:29 p.m. GMT, Blogger Pearlgurl said...

Dudes, seriously, u'd want to take a better look ....

can't you see the stretch marks "here" and "here" ??!!?!?! like hello?!?!?

*sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home