Thursday, December 08, 2005

Chronicles Of Narnia - Do Goats Say Nay?!?!

Narnia - The Lion The Witch & The Wardrobe

There are two reasons why i'd take myself to see this flick. One being due to our newcomer "James McEvoy", a wee Scotsman from Glasgow. He's had the funny nack of being able to make me laugh (Carl Colt - Wimbledon 2004) but also enjoy seeing him play characters of depth (Rory O' Shea - Inside I'm Dancin'). Of course this one is gonna be for keeps in the Hollywood sets and I'm cheeky enough to assume this movie will move him out to the plateau of the rich and the famous!

On the other hand I Welcome Narnia for there's this innocent from within that tends to surface my imagination and likes to play with the world of Fantasy, pardon the pun. From watchin the makings of this movie, i reckon i'll get to do just that. Even if its only for 140 minutes. One can never have too much time to wonder the land of imagination, and with the handsome McEvoy - who could say no?!?! ;o)

7 Comments:

At 10:36 a.m. GMT, Blogger Pearlgurl said...

What a letdown!!!

 
At 4:32 p.m. GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! u think so? Haven't see it just yet but I think it would mean more to you if u had read the book as a child .... It's probably just one of those movies u either love or hate ....and well, I dig. Narnia rules ;p

 
At 2:47 p.m. GMT, Blogger Pearlgurl said...

*nods in agreement* true true ... if i hadn't read the Harry Potter Books I don't think I'd continue to watch all of the movies ... HP4 being the best so far!

 
At 2:57 p.m. GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I had read all the LotR books, but am fairly sure even if I hadn't read them I would have seen all 3 films.
I read most (I think?) of the Narnia stuff a year or so before Tolkien, and enjoyed those too - my decision on those pending film results.
I've not read any of the HP books, and didn't get an awful lot of enjoyment out the films (maybe this is why?).
I think I've just committed digital suicide saying that on this board :)

 
At 2:28 p.m. GMT, Blogger Pearlgurl said...

It's okay, i won't tell anyone ;)

btw, do u chat on MSN messenger or the likes?

 
At 11:17 a.m. GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What, MSN messenger?
*nods guiltily*

 
At 3:46 p.m. GMT, Blogger Pearlgurl said...

its a program you use to chat to people you know online? :)

sheesh, what era u from at all, the stone age? :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home