Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sex & The City!


I am glad to say I'm the proud owner of Sex & The City Season Six - Box Set! Samantha would be my kind of lady if i was a bloke! She has the right attitude bout sex and life in general! A tough nut as I would put it! Go gurl power and all that ...

I stumbled upon a site which has a few of their infamous quotes, so i thought i'd jot some of them down here in memory of em, so here goes:

Samantha: 'I will wear whatever and blow whomever I want as long as I can breathe and kneel.'

Miranda: 'If I see another crepe paper stork, I'm going to rip its cardboard beak off'

Samantha: 'I'm a 'trisexual'. I'll try anything once.'

Samantha: 'He did something to me that was so perverse! Okay, I'm just going to say it. He tried to hold my hand'

Carrie: 'Men who are too good looking are never good in bed because they never had to be.'

Yes, Yes, I will defeat, I am a Samantha wan fan :) ... How can you resist such humour! Only us ladies can really understand where this woman hails from! such Joy!! Ladee Da! Etc. Etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home