Monday, April 10, 2006

Rods N Gab!


Rodrigo Y Gabriela, a duo of true spanish acoustic guitar playin! I got the opportunity to see these guys play in Cork's hot spot for gigs - The Savoy. They definitely have the spirit it takes to be known for their unique playing style and dedication! Gabriela plays or should I say strums and plucks with a flare of her own. Her hand looks like its on vibrate, as it moves between numerous notes through each of their pieces.

Rod gave us all a surprise when he did a take on one of Pink Floyd's Hits - Wish you were here. Every audience member sang the song so he wouldn't feel alone :)

They didn't forget to play "one", a track formerly written & performed by Metallica.

An Applause to you Rodrigo Y Gabriela!!!

11 Comments:

At 4:06 a.m. IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I'd been there. [sigh]

One note though, I don't believe they are relatives.

 
At 3:00 p.m. IST, Blogger Pearlgurl said...

do i know you? :)

 
At 12:50 p.m. IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd love to see gabbys hand pluck my might instrument. She'd hit the right note with me hehehehe.

 
At 10:36 a.m. IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the hell? delete that imposter, I never said that!
*suspects cubaboy may know something*

 
At 12:47 p.m. IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I know who I am Sith, you bufoon!!! Anyway getting back to my masterbatorially themed posts heheheheheheheeeeeee.
Gabby plucking my string ohhhhhh........both of us making beautiful music ...oohhohohhh......sigh, may I have a cigarette please??

 
At 11:47 p.m. IST, Blogger Pearlgurl said...

dont worry dutton, i kno thats cubaboy being a pervo :)

 
At 10:11 a.m. IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is just one of his almost daily attempts to tarnish my name online :)

 
At 7:56 a.m. IST, Blogger Unknown said...

I heard my name was being taken in vain on tbis site and I have to defend myself. Dutton you have been posing as me for several months now tarnishing your own name in a vain attempt to impress chicks. It's THE most dastardly, down right cowradly, shameful, fantastically impressive scheme I'vd ever heard of. And I guess if you have to steal someones identity mine would probably be the best one to choose. Continue old friend, continue

 
At 8:10 p.m. IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, the site owners would never suspect someone from one country of posing as someone from another, seeing as they see the IP addresses of those who post messages?!

 
At 10:26 p.m. IST, Blogger Pearlgurl said...

you're outta luck stephen (cubaboy), dutton is right :) .. u've been out smarted! muwahahaha!

 
At 3:10 p.m. IST, Blogger Unknown said...

I could come up with a witty retort but I'll leave by saying some one as skilled in deviation as Dutton is could easily mask his true IP address.....he also likes young boys!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home