Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Lopez - She's Done It Again!

Lopez Unleashed Again!
I truly don't know who to feel more sorry for, Freeman and Redford or Ms. I love myself so much it hurts Lopez. What has the world come to when they put such casts together. I reckon out with the Bazuka (spelling?) and aim it at the casting director.

This movie is about Lopez moving in with her estranged father in-law in order to provide for her daughter. It hasn't yet hit european cinema houses but no doubt it will.

I just can't help but feel ashamed for Redford/Freeman. What were they thinking when they agreed to be in a flick with the mind numbing Latino. I wonder if its worth sitting through. It will probably be a flick I'll pick up simply becos there is nothing else to rent out.

3 Comments:

At 1:08 a.m. GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very good. thumbs up.

 
At 3:23 p.m. GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds ropey. Reckon it's not my thing, and I'd be better off with some guns and shooting.

 
At 8:41 a.m. GMT, Blogger Pearlgurl said...

Pointing in the general direction of Ms. Look at me Lopez perhaps? :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home