Tuesday, December 13, 2005

March Of The Penguins!

March Of The Penquins!
"Each winter, alone in the pitiless ice deserts of Antarctica, deep in the most inhospitable terrain on Earth, a truly remarkable journey takes place as it has done for millennia. Emperor penguins in their thousands abandon the deep blue security of their ocean home and clamber onto the frozen ice to begin their long journey into a region so bleak, so extreme, it supports no other wildlife at this time of year. In single file, the penguins march blinded by blizzards, buffeted by gale force winds. Resolute, indomitable, driven by the overpowering urge to reproduce, to assure the survival of the species...."

As Freeman says --- "In the Harshest Place on Earth- Love Finds a way"

How true such words of wisdom ring to my ear. I can only say that I await this cinematic experience with much anticipation. I openly tell you today that this movie brings it's own authentic meaning to me, for I find love brought me to where I am today, it took me through the natural instinct our human race and all races face - "Survival of grief".

I really feel, this movie is one we all can value and appreciate ... The voice of Morgan Freeman couldn't express such realism any other way!

1 Comments:

At 12:42 p.m. GMT, Blogger Pearlgurl said...

Definitely one to add to your collection! Fantastic Documentary/Film! Bought out all the emotions I expected it too and more ... March Of The Penguins Rules!

Having said all that there was only one draw back, the kino cinema is too small and intimate to watch this flick, my knees were buckled for the better half of watchin the penguins :o(

Move this into proper cinema houses dammit!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home