Thursday, December 15, 2005

X-men III

X-Men III
X-Men 3 is upon us or truly upon us in May of next year. I've just seen the teaser trailer and I reckon this one is gonna make the hairs stand up on your chest, even for the infinitely hairless kind :o)

There is a surprise regarding one of the characters, whom unexpectedly returns (or at least a surprise for the non comic book followers).

Some serious kick ass action will be amongst the Xmen do gooders and badies! Its released 3 days before my birthday (26/5/06), a nice early b-day pressie I can't wait to open.

4 Comments:

At 3:15 p.m. GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah should be good, im looking forward to it too. I was pleasantly suprised by the first two movies, I was expecting them to be bog-standard comic book movies that are never any good. Instead they proved to be well worth watching, with strong performances by Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart.

 
At 11:01 p.m. GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU GAVE AWAY THAT JEAN GRAY COMES BACK OMG!@!#*!^%*@%#

 
At 1:35 p.m. IST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a dissappointmentttt!!!!!!
It was crap compared to the last two !!

 
At 3:00 p.m. IST, Blogger Pearlgurl said...

I'd have to agree! such a letdown!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home